Monday, August 3, 2009

Macadamia Shortbread



The crumbly buttery goodness, belies the simplicity of the recipe.

Equal parts butter and suger, creamed. Double that of plain flour, combined with your hands. Shape into log and cut of 1/2 inch thick rounds. Bake for 15 minutes, and consume.

For this batch I used roughly 1/2 cup caster suger and butter and 1 cup of flour. Once I'd made the log, I rolled it in crushed macadamia nuts. Once cooked I dipped them in the Lemon Curd, I scored at the fete. Old School Goodness.


1 comment:

  1. KILL KILL.....someone with baking capacity like that must die!! I Can't believe you made that. And it looks SO perfect that is like, seriously my ultimate cookie. ULTIMATE! I am presently licking my screen.

    ReplyDelete

fragiletiger@hotmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...